Friday 10 May 2013

Review-Dainty Doll Creme Blushes

Hello! Blimey its been a while! I got back from travelling around Thailand a few weeks ago and since then  have been so busy with work that unfortunately blogging has taken a back seat.
 However I am back and determined to keep my little blog alive and so thought I would review the Dainty Doll Creme Blushes. You may have seen a fair bit on various blogs recently due to fragrancedirect.com having them in stock at the moment and selling them for just £1.99 (RRP £13.50) but I thought I would give you my thoughts.
I bought two out of the three creme blushes that fragrance direct currently have in stock. These were Orange Country Girl and Paper Rose. Both which I was drawn towards due to the beautiful colours!Paper Rose is a pretty baby pink with slight blue undertones and the tiniest hint of shimmer, where as Orange Country Girl is a full on shimmery golden coral colour.
The consistency of these is really smooth and properly creamy, which makes application super easy, not like some creme blushers that you have to almost 'warm up' before being able to apply them. They're not in the least bit drying, they don't oxidise and have a good staying power.
I think that Orange Country Girl is my favouite out of the two due to the shimmer in it. I find it really flattering and it doubles up as a highlighter making my daily routine that little bit quicker which is always a good thing if you ask me!



Have you tried any of the Dainty Doll range? What did you think?
Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment