Friday 14 December 2012

Review- Technic Kajal Kohl Eyeliner Crayon

Recently there has been a lot of hype about the Bourjois Kajal Eyeliner, which in effect is pretty similar to a big wax crayon. However before succumbing to the hype I decided to try out a cheaper version I found on Frangrence Direct which is an online discount make up shop. This one cost me £1.99 and is the Technic Kajal Kohl Eyeliner Crayon.


The packaging of this product is very basic, not particularly pretty or stylish but actually resembling a cheap lipstick. It winds up just like a lippy and gets wider as it gets nearer the bottom so it's in the shape of a cone. I personally was expecting a bit more product, but then again it was under two pounds so I guess I can't complain.


The formula is creamy and actually has good pigmentation, which is something I wasn't expecting.

This product is good for lining the upper lash line of your eyes but its difficult to do a cat eye with it as drawing a precise 'flick' is pretty difficult.
Unfortunately I did end up with panda eyes as this product transfered to below my eyes and beyond!
This deffinately hasn't put me off using this product however I will just make sure I wear a loose powder under my eye to catch any movement!
I do quite like the concept of this and would consider spending £6.99 on the Bourjois version, but I don't really get what happens when the point becomes blunt and you get near the end of the product, do you sharpen it or just end up with mahooooosive eyeliner on your lash line?

Have you tried this eyeliner or the Bourjois one? Thoughts on what happens when it goes blunt?
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment