Thursday 15 November 2012

Review-Nivea Tinted Moisturising Day Cream

I've never actually used a tinted moisturiser before and I'll be the first to admit I didn't really see the point of them before I jumped on the bandwagon! However, having been thinking about giving my skin a break due to what seems like a constant breakout of spots and blemishes, when I saw this on offer in Tesco's I decided to take the plunge, and I love it! It feels much lighter on the skin and I certainly don't feel caked in makeup! Due to its light reflecting and colour pigments it gives you a really gorgeous glow and evens out skin tone well, which I have been complemented on a fair few times. It gives a good enough coverage to replace my foundation for day to day occurrences (shopping, working etc)  Although if I was going on a night out, or to a special occasion I'd deffinately go back to my trusy L'oreale Perfect Match foundation for a full coverage.
And here's a little before and after for you, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment