Tuesday 20 November 2012

Review- Soap and Glory, Arch de Triumph


I've always been a fan of Soap and Glory's products, but have never really branched out into their make up range. This was until I saw it in Boots and decided to take advantage of the 'buy one get one half price' offer. So in the end I got their brown pencil and liquid eyeliner for £11 which I thought was pretty good! 
Anyway, on to the product. I have never in my life used a brow pencil, I always thought that they were thick and dark enough already. However when I saw this I thought I'd give it a go and in glad I did! I really like it! It soooo easy to use which is useful for some one as useless as me! The dark end on the pencil is almost too hard, but this works to its advantage as it means you don't end up with un-natural looking brows which you may if it was a creamy formula. The highlighter however, is creamy which means its nice and 'smudge-able' and blends well. 
I don't think I have any dislikes about this product, I was worried I was going to end up with a 'scouse brow' look, but its actually pretty natural, a good purchase if you ask me! 




No comments:

Post a Comment