Thank you so much to the lovely Ellie at According to Ellie who nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award! I had heard of it before but didn't know all that much about it. However since reading Ellie's post I have learnt that it is to allow blogs with fewer than 200 followers a bit of recognition, which I think is fab!
1) You must link back to the person who nominated you.
2) You must answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3) You must pick 11 bloggers with fewer than 200 followers for the award.
4) You must come up with 11 questions for your noominees to answer.
5) You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.
So here are my answers to the 11 questions Ellie has set...
1) What is you favourite thing about blogging?
I think my favourite thing about blogging is being able to write what you want in your own little space of the internet. I love trying and reviewing new products, and its nice to put down my opinions and thoughts without being judged. If I sat all my friends down and rambled on about a new lippie I'd tried they'd think I was mad, however in the beauty bloggersphere its like a little community where everyone's passionate about the same thing.
2) What 3 words best describe yourself?
Haha, oh blimey... Probably loud, clumsy and friendly.
3) If you could star in any film, what would it be?
I've been told on countless occasions I'm very similar to Miranda and Bridget Jones but I'd love to star in a sequel to Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging, or something with a cast similar to my age as I reckon it would be such a laugh to film!
4) Who would you be most curious to spend a day in the life of?
Hmmmm, probably someone who knows me like one of my friends or family as I'd love to see what I'm like from another persons point of view!
5) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I was in Thailand for a month and a bit earlier this year and would love to live on Koh Samui. Its so lovely there! Gorgeous beaches, lovely weather and the locals are all so nice! The island has a more relaxed side as well as a slightly more party side to it, so you get the best of both worlds.
6) Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
I literally have no idea. Hopefully in a career that I love, and with an exciting future ahead of me. At the moment I'm stuck in a rut a bit about what I want to do with my life as I literally have no idea, but fingers crossed in 10 years I'll have worked it out!
7) What is your favourite beauty products at the moment?
Ooooh, probably my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. I only bought it the other day and I'm not quite sure how I lived without it... It completley blown all other foundation applicators I own out of the water!
8) What was the last piece of clothing you bought?
It was a black cardigan, pretty boring to be honest. But it was replacing one I left in TGI's last week. I phoned up to try get it back but annoyingly they didn't have it :(
9) Tea or Coffee?
10) Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings?
11) High street or designer?
So without further ado, here are my nominees and questions!
1) Why did you start blogging?
2) What's your holy grail product?
3) What's the most disappointing product you own?
4) What's your best beauty tip?
5) What 5 things would you take to a desert island with you?
6) What is your most prized posession?
7) If you could, what 1 thing would you change in your life?
8) What is your favourite thing about yourself?
9) What 3 things do you look for in a fella?
10) What is your no.1 make up disaster?
11) What is your favourite high street brand and why?
Once again thanks to Ellie for nominating me! Sorry if any of my nominees have already been nominated by someone else, and I hope you enjoy taking part!