Friday 30 August 2013

Summer Highlights

A slightly different post for you today, but seeing as summer is nearly over I thought I would share some of my highlights from the last few months with you. Due to now having a full time job, summer wasn't quite the same as it used to be in school where I'd have literally nothing to do for 6 whole weeks. But nonetheless it was lovely to have my friends back from uni as well as my sister. So here are a few photos of what I've been up to recently... (Warning, very photo heavy post!)

Before our friends from uni came home us 'Home Gals' took a trip to Minehead in Somerset where my family owns a flat for the weekend. We spent the weekend chilling on the beach, took a walk up North Hill for a BBQ and went for a cream tea, all very english!




A couple of days later, after our uni friends had returned, I turned 19, so we had a night out in Grotty Watty to celebrate.




The first excursion my family made was to Dorset. We stayed in an absolutely beautiful house with an amazing garden and views! It was a lovely week and definitely the best weather we've ever had on an English holiday!






 Becca having a ball on Granpa's old person walker...


I then went away with my whole family for the weekend to stay in some 'yurts'. This weekend was lovely but completely mad and back to nature. Cooking on an open fire,  no showers and compost toilets... (#bbloggerhell) So I took the bare essentials with me, 2 liters vodka, some straws, and a cocktail shaker, and somehow made it through the weekend.
Next best thing to a flower crown...



I also went to Reading with my sis and some pals which was so so good! Im still suffering from Reading Flu now, but it was defo worth it! My favourite bands were Chase and Status, Kodaline and 
Spector. 





 Cheeky bit of advertising;)

So that was a preeeeeetty long post, well done for sticking with me if your still here and didn't get bored half way through! I hope you all had as good of a summer as I did. Thanks for reading!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment