Sunday 1 September 2013

Look Beauty Fat Lips


Ever since Clinque launched their famous Chubby Stick the beauty world is literally bursting with lip crayons! With most brands having their own take on them there are alot of colours, formulas and finishes to choose from. The other week whilst taking advantage of a half price sale on the Look Beauty website I snapped up these two babies. The colours I chose were Smooch and Smacker. Currently the lip crayons I own are fairly light colours so these two darker ones were a welcome addition to my collection. 
The first one (top swatch) is Smooch. This is a purple berry colour which reminds me of a much sheerer MAC Rebel. Due to its blue undertones it makes the teeth appear whiter and brighter and so is very flattering.
The bottom swatch is Smacker. This is quite a deep red colour but isn't too bold due to it being fairly sheer. This means that its much more wearable if you're not wanting to make too much of a statement. 
There's 5 colours in the Fat Lips range and they are a decent variety of shades. The formula of them is fairly moisturising but not particularly long lasting and I do find myself topping them up through out the day. The colour isn't very build-able but if your looking for a sheer sweep of colour then these will be perfect! The packaging is simple yet stylist and it has to be said that I do have my eye on another colour (or three) from the range. 

Have you tried these? What were you thoughts?
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment