Wednesday 23 January 2013

50 Random Facts About Me

This will probably be one of those posts that's saved in my drafts for ages which I add to now and then when I come up with something that people are actually going to want to read/are going to be interested in. But here's hoping!


1) I'm currently on a Gap Year.
2) I get stressed easily, even the sight of my bedroom being messy has been know to bring me to tears.
3) I'm going to Thailand for 5 and a half weeks on March 5th with ma bezzie!
4) I'm immature, clumsy, a drama queen and lack almost all common sense.
5) I accidently followed my own blog and don't know how to unfollow it, making me look like a loser.
6) One of my NewYears Resolutions this year is to try and be a bit more classy ha!
7) I have a family of 6 with two dogs.
8) I've had a place at the University of Lincoln to do Events Management since last year but I'm still unsure if I'm going to go.
9) I have another blog that I started writing last year about all the ridiculous stuff that happens in my life. (www.lisa-thefinerthings.blogspot.com)
10) I work in a Sweetshop and a Cafe.
11) If it was socially acceptable I would eat pasta bake all day everyday.
12) Ditto Lasagne.
13) When I was on holiday in Malia I slept on a broken shot glass by mistake and have a 3 inch scar along with 4 other littler ones on my leg to prove it.
14) I once took the piss of a girl trying to start on me when I was drunk so she punched me in the face.
15) I have absolutley no idea what I want to do with my life.
16) I fall over quite alot.
17) I have a stupid amount of nail varnish.
18) I drive a red Citreon C1 called Guru.
19) I have locked my car keys inside Guru 4 times. I cant quite seem to grasp the fact you have to take them out of the ignition before you lock the door...
20) I want to learn to Scuba Dive
21) I have an A* in Photography a-level.
22) They're are 26 people in my extended family.
23) I am currently waiting for a package from Hong Kong containing stuff from eBay I don't need.
24) I have been dying my hair for 7 years and am not acutally sure what my natural colour is. 
25) My local nightclub is called Winkers and my aim in life is to become and Honary Veteran.
26) I have recently got a bit addicted to buying Blusher, Bronzer and Highlighter.
27) I'm a sucker for pretty packaging.
28) I'm a child at heart.
29) I'm scared of the future and of being a faliure compared to my friends who went to uni.
30) I fight with my siblings but really love them alot.
31) My sisters compared me to Miranda before. Sadly, I think its quite accurate.
32) I'm 'allergic' to vodka.
33) I'm a cheapskate.
34) Within the first 3 days of being an AA member, I had called them out twice.
35) I buy alot of pointless crap I really don't need.
36) I have no hobbies and am pretty talentless.
37) Having said that, I can put a tent up in 2.3 minutes. (Hello Silver DofE)
38) I used to be a weekend girl at a local stables and loved it!
39) I'm very indecisive. (Hence why I have a place at uni but am not there...)
40) As cringey as it is I live my life by the sayings YOLO and One Life Live It.
41) Quite often I'm that person in the wrong place at the wrong time.
42) I love camomile tea with honey and lemon.
43) I hate Coriander with a passion.
44) I once got excited that a boy I fancied was going to a friends party and ran home to 'moisturise me knees'...
45) I find myself absolutely hilarious. Sad but true!
46) I'm really good at being annoying and pissing people off.
47) I'm a bit worried as to what's going to happen to me when all my friends go to uni this year and I dont...
48) It pisses me off when people don't say thank you whilst driving.
49) I'm so desparate for a Mulberry Alexa, if anyone wants to buy me one i'll love you forever!
50) When I was younger I sat on my brother and he had a fit and had to go to hospital in an ambulance... He was fine.


There you have it. 50 things I bet ya didnt know about yours truley! If you've made it this far, I salute you!
Xx




No comments:

Post a Comment