Tuesday 8 January 2013

Favourite Cosmetic Items of 2012


So here we are... Hello 2013. To start off the year and round up last year blogwise I thought I'd do a summary of my favourite make up products of 2012. I've seen a lot of these and have enjoyed reading them so here are mine:) 

Sally Hansen Gem Crush Nail Polish
I'm a sucker for glittery nail polish, and this is no exception. It's such a gorgeous colour and very Christmassy. It dries quickly and is opaque after 2-3 coats, perfect! 





Models Own Nail Polish 
Again like the above this not only caught my eye due to the amazing colour but also because its glittery and I tend to have magpie like qualities! 





Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer
This concealer is mentioned and used by soooooo many people on the bloggersphere, and I can totally see why. It's cheap and definately the best concealer I've ever tried. I highly recommend it! 




Soap and Glory Arch De Triumph Brown Shaper and Highlighter
I never filled in my eyebrows until a month or two ago due to a fear of the farmhouse 'scouse brow' which I hate with a passion (sorry). But this little nifty number totally does the trick and defines your brows without looking completely un-natural. 




Accessorize Blusher
I have to admit, I only really bought this because it looked pretty. I didn't think it would be a particularly good product as I didn't have very high hopes for the Accessorize range if I'm honest. Howeverrrrr, I love it! It's such a lovely colour. It's slightly shimmery and has blue undertones which seem to complement my skin very nicely. Overall I'm very impressed and can't wait to try more of the range this year! 



Maybelline Liner Express Liquid Eyeliner
I have loved this eyeliner for so long! However when mine ran out earlier this year I thought I'd try some other brands out and see if I could find an even better one. The answer was no, I couldn't. So I found myself re-purchasing this little beauty and I'm so glad I did. It's so easy to use and an all time favourite of mine! 




Bourjois Volume Clubbing Mascara
This is the perfect mascara for me without a doubt. It creates volume and length but doesn't clump together in an unatractive way. I only bought it because I needed a waterproof one for when I went in the pool in Malia and didn't think I'd love it as much as I do! 


Kate Moss for Rimmel Matte Lipstick
These matte lipsticks have been such a huge success since they were launched. I love the matte finish of them and this is the perfect pillar box red. Plus, I managed to pick this up in Tescos when they had a deal on making it even cheaper that it originally is! 





Thank you so much for reading, I wish you all a happy new year! 
I love these type of posts so link any in the comments below and I'll be sure to check them out:) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment