Friday 11 January 2013

Lil' update and Friday Nails

Bonjour Pals!
Life's been pretty uninteresting lately. Well actually, I say uninteresting but actually that's not strictly true... Since I had a rather eventful and messy New Years Eve I vowed to have a sober January, however we're only 10 days in (New Years Day was a write off) and I've been drunk twice. So my 'dry January' isn't going quite to plan! The latter of these drunken ordeals involved me eating a napkin... Yes, eating it.
The rest of the month so far has been filled with working, babysitting and spending too much money on things I don't need. However I have just subscribed to Glossybox which I think was 100% essential and I'm very excited to receive my first box!

Essie Lilacism, Models Own Purple Haze and Rimmel 60 Seconds Topcoat




 Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment