Thursday, 24 January 2013

MAC Hot Gossip Lipstick






MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Hot Gossip-£14

So this is actually my first ever MAC product. Everyone raves so much about their lippys and having read about a million reviews on them I thought I'd take the plunge and invest in one. At £14 a pop their not cheap but you can tell immediately that they are good quality. I chose the colour Hot Gossip which is a Cremesheen Formula. I wanted a wearable colour that wasn't too over the top, which is exactly what this lipstick is! Its a darkish pink colour with blue undertones. The first thing I noticed when I took it out of the packaging was the smell. They smell amazing, just like vanilla! It glides on so easily and I've been wearing it for a good 3 hours now and there's no sign of bleeding of fading. Overall a massive thumbs up from me! I can't wait to start a little collection of them now!

Have you tried this colour? Any suggestions on what colour I should go for next?
xx

1 comment:

  1. Best online earning system in the world, Online Data entry jobs, Form Filling Jobs, Copy Pasting Jobs
    Join the best online system from home, Best Investment Plans without any work
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete