Thursday 24 January 2013

MAC Hot Gossip Lipstick






MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Hot Gossip-£14

So this is actually my first ever MAC product. Everyone raves so much about their lippys and having read about a million reviews on them I thought I'd take the plunge and invest in one. At £14 a pop their not cheap but you can tell immediately that they are good quality. I chose the colour Hot Gossip which is a Cremesheen Formula. I wanted a wearable colour that wasn't too over the top, which is exactly what this lipstick is! Its a darkish pink colour with blue undertones. The first thing I noticed when I took it out of the packaging was the smell. They smell amazing, just like vanilla! It glides on so easily and I've been wearing it for a good 3 hours now and there's no sign of bleeding of fading. Overall a massive thumbs up from me! I can't wait to start a little collection of them now!

Have you tried this colour? Any suggestions on what colour I should go for next?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment